Sam Milby

Sam Milby

Wednesday 30 May 2012

Sam Milby, Touching Down On His Hollywood Dream


May 28, 2012
By Media Circus

Sam Milby can’t avoid being very emotional last Sunday when he was with his interview on The Buzz and claimed that he was very-touched by her elder sister Ada which he have given a cheer-up. In fact, they were being apart from each other before they’ve met again. When Sam was asked if how special is her sister to him, “The fact that we are so close, I’ve never said this ever since I was little. We’re only 10 months apart. Irish twins kami,” Sam started . “We’re both 28 ngayon, kahit noong bata ako… how much I really look up to her, in everything talaga.” Ganito rin daw siya nagkaroon ng interes sa skating dahil idolo niya ang kanyang kapatid. “I always followed what she did, I looked up to her,” He said.

Sam’s message for her beloved sister, “You don’t understand I how glad I am to have you here. It’s been so long, we haven’t been able to hang out. I don’t want you to go back (to the US). I want you to stay here and thank you for always being the role model and I love you, thank you.”

“Hollywood Dream”, one of Sam’s dream that he is carefully pursuing right now. He honestly added that it is not easy to audition, he said, “Lalo na ‘yung first (time to audition) kasi dito sa Pilipinas kapag may pangalan ka na, hindi ka naman nago-audition, so ‘yung mga first auditions (sa US) nanibago ako.”

Sam have been in US to find ways and to learn something inorder to achieve his so called “Hollywood Dream” “Lalo kong naa-appreciate ‘yung nangyayari sa buhay ko dito, sa career ko dito,” The actor stated.



Read more: 


http://newworldlife.org/sam-milby-touching-down-on-his-hollywood-dream/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...