Sam Milby

Sam Milby

Wednesday 26 October 2011


credits to owner

Sam questions 

1.What was the first movie of Sam Milby you have ever seen?

And I Love You So

2. What was Sam´s first TV Series , you have seen?

Impostor

3. Your favorite movie/movies?

1. And I love you So , but I love all his movies. 

4. Your favorite TV series?

Impostor - because it was the firs one I´ve ever seen. Second is Only You

5. Your favorite Love team? 

There are so many, I love all his leading ladies and love teams: Bea, Anne, Angel, Toni, KC Concepcion, Sarah G, Kim Chiu,.. Marie Digby 

6. Favorite song ?

And I love you so, Hindi Kita Iiwan, All My life, Against All Odds, ..something to mention

7. Your first memories of, when you became a fan of Sam?

I watched PBB Double Up (from Finland) and after that I started to watch ASAP. I saw Sam Milby on stage and fell in love. I searched all the information about him, I could find on the Internet. Impostor was the first TV series, I´ve seen. Now I have seen almost all of his TV series and movies. 

8. Have you ever met Sam or been in his concert?

No, I haven´t , but I hope to meet him some day. I live so far, that I haven´t get chance to meet him.

9. What would you like to say him, if you ever meet him?

I think that I will be speechless and maybe faint. I might say something like, that I've seen all your movies . Wonderful to see you you now... I´m so happy! 

10. What you love most in him?

His gorgeous face, body, eyes, smile, nose, body, abs hahaha - of course his talents, singing voice,.. and his kindness .

Please, check out Sam´s page on pex on join to tell what is your favorite movie or love team. 

http://www.pinoyexchange.com/forums/showthread.php?t=504621&page=119

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...