Sam Milby

Sam Milby

Tuesday 11 January 2011

Sam Milby on my mind

I have not had time to write my thoughts here for a long time. During the day time, I´m at work and in the evenings  I write also to few forums and make updates of Sam. It takes time to search news about my Idol and assemble them here to read. It all started from my own desire to bring all the newspaper articles of Sam in one place. I´ve enjoyed so much, when I have read the writings and saw new pictures of him. He´s such a great guy. I have heard, that he is always so nice to everyone and he loves his fans. Some times they have meetings with Sam and I´ve seen so nice pictures of their appointments. I wish I could meet him some day and hug him. I also wish to see him on stage singing some of his favorite songs. I miss so much, because I live so far from Philippines. Maybe some day I travel to see all my new friends there.

It´s not so easy to communicate with people, who speaks different language than you, but thanks God we all speak also English. Sometimes it can cause confusion when you can not fully express your thoughts in your own mother tongue. I also would be much easier to me find new friends, if I could speak Tagalog, but I have found some, and whats best, they have met Sam many times. They all have taken me with open arms and I´m eternally grateful to them. I really appreciate it. They have shown me, how warm people lives in the Philippines, including Sam.

Soon Sam will start taping his new film with K.C. Conception. It´s their first movie together. I hope it´s a romantic drama movie, because he truly is the Prince of Romance and that role suits him very well. I look forward to the kissing scenes, because those belong to the romanticism and thats what I want to see.  K.C. and Sam are good friends and I think they have good chemistry together.

Sam is not just a Prince of romance. He has been in two indie films and he can play as drama as comedy. He has done many movies and TV-series with different leading ladies. Some may think, that just one and only leading lady is best for him,because we all have our favorites. However, I believe that a diverse actor have to work with different people, different leading ladies and get experience to work in different ways. I will always support all his leading ladies, because that also affects to his career. I think if you really love Sam, you also respects all his leading ladies. And most of his fans do so. A great guy have great fans! We all love you Sam! We all  love your work!

Sam Milby and K.C. Concepcion.
Credits to owner.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...