Sam Milby

Sam Milby

Friday 27 January 2012

Sam Milby to Anne Curtis: ‘You will always have a special place in my heart’


1/28/2012 1:08 AM

by: Rachelle Siazon

012812-sam-main.jpgAs Sam Milby gave Kris Aquino a tour around his two-story house in Pasig in Kris TV’s January 27 episode, the Queen of Talk didn’t pass up the chance to grill the Rockoustic heartthrob about his past relationship with Anne Curtis. She let it slip that the ex-couple had a fight about a pair of shoes that was given to Sam as a gift from a certain girl.

But Sam was quick to say that she didn’t keep it a secret from Anne at the time. “We talked about itnaman. I wasn’t defensive. I told her everything, so she knows naman. If I’m in a relationship, I want be honest no matter what kung ano man iisipin niya, kahit na magdududa [siya], at least I’m being honest, and I know it’s the right thing to do.”

The dashing actor further shared that he’s not the jealous type of boyfriend. “I could be seloso but I’m not controlling at all. I won’t say, ‘Don’t wear that, or gusto ko makita yung phone mo.’ I would never ever check a phone, no matter what. Kahit na nagdududa ako, I will never check my girlfriend's phone kung sinong ka-textniya, I wouldn’t do that.” 

Asked if he regrets putting an end to their relationship, Sam made it clear that their breakup doesn’t change the fact that Anne will always be special to him. “I can’t say regret, I will admit siya talaga ang deepest love ko. Nahirapan talaga ako afterwards to get over her. It took me a long time and I think I’ll always love her. Pero [if you ask me who ended the relationship first], these things, you don’t feel comfortable talking about. Basta, it’s something na I didn’t want to end.” 

Sam believes that everything happens for a reason, and he’s so happy with the success that Anne’s enjoying right now. “First off, Anne, I’d like to congratulate you. I think 2011 is by far your year talaga. I’m very happy na eto na talaga na yung dream mo na maging concert singer, at sa Araneta Coliseum paat may world tour pa, ikaw na! I want to thank you. I’ve learned so much from you. I want to thank you for the love, for everything. And I think you will always have a place in my heart. I will always love you. I know God has a lot of plans for you,” stated Sam in his personal message for Anne.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...