Sam Milby

Sam Milby

Tuesday 21 June 2011

Tweets on The week: Sam Milby, KC Concepcion...

Tweets of the Week: The Twitterati on Rizal's 150th birthday, Father's Day, Miley Cyrus live in Manila + more


Plus, KC Concepcion and Sam Milby on their new movie, New York Times' thumbs up for Lea Salonga sweet Tweets from Derek Ramsay and Angelica Panganiban, and more.

Artwork by Warren Espejo. Photo from Wikimedia Commons (Miley Cyrus), PEP.ph (Derek Ramsay and Angelica Panganiban), Twitter (Dr. Jose Rizal), and publicity photos of Lea Salonga, Sam Milby and KC Concepcion.


Sam Milby, actor:
- Im very grateful to star cinema for entrusting me with this movie...
- going into a premiere night a lot of mixed emotions... nervousness of course and excitement...
- i also feel good and confident about the movie too... hope u guys watch :)
- 3rd day of "Forever and a Day"! Thanks again sa lahat na nakapanood! Been reading more positive reviews and all your comments.. thanks guys!
 Photo from Sam Milby's Twitter


KC Concepcion, actress, on her film Forever and a Day with Sam Milby and Father's Day:
- All my life... Without a doubt I'd give you, all my life. ♥ Our story is rated "G"... The kids can come! Cu sa cinemas, everyone. xx, Raffy.
- 3rd day of showing today...:) We are so grateful for ur support!!! Thank you for taking time to see Forever and a Day. :)http://img.ly/58p6
- Happy Father's Day to my Dad Kiko.... Also to my Papa Gab, and to all the dads on my mom's side, dad's side, papa's side. I love you all. <3
- Thank u tonight to the Kookiberks for such a memorable block screening... To mammu tin and pappu j for coming even on father's day. Enjoy...
Photo from KC Concepcion's Twitter


Anne Curtis, actress and TV host:
- Good Morning everyone from London! I miss you all!!! ♥
- For those who don't know I'm here for my brothers wedding ♥ We are all very excited! We miss you @jascurtissmith and@erwanheussaff
- My task was washing & drying the dishes! ☀ Reminds me of when I was kid back in Oz! That was my chore every night!!!
- Just came from Portobello Road & Harrods with my Dad & sister Emma. Nothing beats family time ♥
- Happy Fathers Day to the crazy and lovable gentle giant of my life! I love you Daddy! Happy Fathers to all the Daddies all over the world! ♥
Photo from Anne Curtis' Twitter

Check all the photos here: 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...