Sam Milby

Sam Milby

Thursday 26 December 2013

Sam Milby: More challenging roles, new album in 2014

Sam Milby: "It (2013) has been a big growing year for me as an artist and as a person. For me, it’s been a great year."

MANILA, Philippines – After having an “off season” the last year, Sam Milby believes 2013 was a “big growing year” for him as an artist and as a person.
“2013 for me, it was a growth year para sa akin,” the Kapamilya actor told Philstar.com and other media outfits in an interview recently.
He further explained: “Kumbaga, for two years I had an off season. I did a teleserye and a movie lang. This year, ang daming blessings. Dalawang teleserye, Kimmy Dora 3, I did ‘Four Sisters and a Wedding’.”
“It’s the year na I feel very blessed to still have so much work and to be given roles na hindi ko pa nagagawa before.”..
read the full story here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...