Sam Milby

Sam Milby

Saturday 21 December 2013

Sam Milby on career: I'm a lot happier now

MANILA - Despite not making it big in Hollywood last year, actor Sam Milby said he is still happy, citing his career here in the Philippines.
He said that he is "a lot happier now" because he is given the opportunity to take on more challenging roles.
"I am happy. Now I am a lot happier now. It seems that I'm given, in terms of roles, especially, itong last na teleserye na ginawa ko I was given something different. It was the series with Judy Ann, medyo gray 'yung character, medyo iba. It's like bipolar. I'm enjoying trying different roles and different things," he said, referring to his role in the defunct primetime series "Huwag Ka Lang Mawawala."
Still, Milby said he is still not giving up on his dream of making it big in Hollywood.
"I think it's any actor's dream to go and work in Hollywood. It's always gonna by my dream to work there. But I’m very, very contented here," he said in his guesting on ANC's "Headstart" on Friday as he promotes his newest film, "Kimmy Dora: Ang Kiyemeng Prequel."..

Read More:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...