Sam Milby

Sam Milby

Saturday 21 December 2013

Sam Milby ‘contented’ with career status

MANILA, Philippines - Sam Milby is happy with how his career is going right now.
With the series of projects that came his way, he could say that he’s “content” with what he has.
“I’m very happy, I’m a lot happier now,” he said in an interview with Karen Davila in “Headstart” this morning, December 20. “It seems that I’m given, especially in terms of roles like nitong last na ginawa ko, I was able to do something different.”
The last teleserye that he’s referring to is “Huwag Ka Lang Mawawala” where he starred with Judy Ann Santos and KC Concepcion.
The Kapamilya actor says he enjoys portraying “grey characters,” which might happen again is his reunion film with Anne Curtis titled “The Gifted.”
“He seems good but he’s a bit bad,” he hinted of his upcoming role.
With these projects coming his way, Sam didn’t deny that he still “dreams” of pursuing a Hollywood career.
“But I’m content here,” he then adds. “It’s something I still want to pursue if I have time because I already have a good representation there, people believe in me over there and they believe I can make it."...
Read more:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...