Sam Milby

Sam Milby

Friday 19 July 2013

" Sam Milby's Type Of Girl "

 
We just had a moment with Sam Milby and we wanted you, dear reader, to know that he’s available. But do you fit his type?

“I like a girl na hindi nag me-makeup. I like a girl who isn’t afraid to be outgoing,” he says. “Like if I say ‘Hey lets go wake boarding,’ game siya. Adventurous siya. A bit sporty. Simple mag damit, di kelangan naka porma.” Of course it doesn’t necessarily mean that he likes girls who doesn’t fix herself or dress up. “I like natural beauty. Simple is the best word to explain [the kind of girl that I like].”

[Also read: Celebrity beauty looks we love]

Being single isn’t his personal choice, though. “A lot of times, the girls that I’ve met na parang pwede laging may boyfriend. That always happens to me,” he says. He’s not picky but he admits that he is at a point in his life that he should be. “If we start dating tapos if I don’t feel it, I won’t push through with it. I want to feel excitement,” he shares.

His non-negotiables would include religion. “I don’t want to sound judgemental or anything but it has to be kind of in line. I’m a Christian and I am a work in progress. I have my beliefs and if it’s going to get in the way then that’s going to be a problem,” he explains...

Read more:


http://ph.omg.yahoo.com/news/sam-milby-s-type-of-girl-061801111.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...