Sam Milby

Sam Milby

Wednesday 17 October 2012

Welcome to my Sam Milby fan page

Hello everyone and welcome to my Sam Milby fan page.  As most of you already know, I´m a huge fan of Sam Milby. 
I started this blog 2 years ago and the total page views has already reached 332 459! ( I expect that the problem with the total page views gadget, what occurred today,  will be will be fixed soon.) 

That´s a huge amount. I want to thank you all for the interested for my blog and especially for  the interest of Sam Milby. I am grateful to all who are supporting him. He deserves our support and  love. I'm sure everyone agrees that. He is the most wonderful, talented and the handsome man ever.

Here are two wonderful messages that I got from Sam last Christmas and few monts ago.   You may already guessed, that these are my treasures. 



I'll love Sam Milby forever!

By the way,  Sam Milby  @samuelmilby has already almost 2 million followers on Twitter. Wow. soon we´ll celebrate for the crossing of 2 million followers. If you don´t follow him yet, please join in. You may also follow his official fan account @Milby_Mob and of course please like his official fan page on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/officialsammilby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...