Sam Milby

Sam Milby

Monday 25 July 2011

Sam Milby and Bea Alonzo movie is coming this year, Angel and Sam movie next year


Official music video of "And I Love You so" movie from 2009 by Sam Milby.

"And I love you so" will always be my favorite movie and also favorite song. I´ve been hoping, that they will do another movie together, because Bea Alonzo is a great actress and she has always had a good chemistry with Sam Milby. That´s why I loved the love scenes the most, in their last movie. Those were breathtakingly beautiful.

And now great news, I´ve heard! Sam Milby´s manager has confirmed today, that Sam Milby and Bea Alonzo movie is coming this year, 2011. Previously there were thoughts , that Angel Locsin will also be part on Sam´s next movie, but Angel and Sam movie is coming next year, 2012. Both are very good news.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...