Sam Milby

Sam Milby

Saturday 9 July 2011

Marie Digby cites "distance" as the reason why her romance with Sam Milby did not blossom | PEP.ph: The Number One Site for Philippine Showbiz

Marie Digby cites "distance" as the reason why her romance with Sam Milby did not blossom | PEP.ph: The Number One Site for Philippine Showbiz




"Sam is very special to me because he doesn't even realize how special he is. I think he's very modest. He doesn't realize that he's got that 'it' factor and he's charming. He walks into a room and people would go crazy and he doesn't even realize that. That's what makes him special," says Marie Digby about Sam Milby.

Melba Llanera


After his breakup with Anne Curtis, naugnay ang pangalan ni Sam Milby sa Japanese-American acoustic singer na si Marie Digby.

Akala ng marami ay mauuwi sa isang seryosong relasyon ang anumang namamagitan sa dalawa, pero ikinagulat ng lahat ang desisyon nina Sam at Marie na putulin ang maganda nilang samahan at manatili na lang bilang magkaibigan.

Sa panayam ng PEP (Philippine Entertainment Portal) kay Marie, na dumating sa bansa to try her luck in local showbiz, sinabi niya ang rason kung bakit nagdesisyon sila ni Sam na itigil ang panliligaw nito sa kanya kahit pa nga inamin niya na special para sa kanya ang aktor.

"Distance is the most obvious factor," sabi niya. "We live in two different countries and it's hard for anything to grow when you don't see each other.

"Sam is very special to me because he doesn't even realize how special he is. I think he's very modest. He doesn't realize that he's got that 'it' factor and he's charming. He walks into a room and people would go crazy and he doesn't even realize that. That's what makes him special."

Aware din si Marie na pinag-uusapan sila ni Sam and she expects na patuloy na tatanungin siya tungkol sa Fil-Am actor-singer.

"It's natural because Sam and I are friends. I'm in show business, he's in showbiz, I think that's the nature of the business," aniya.

SPECIAL MOMENT WITH SAM. Lumabas sa Internet ang video ng show ni Sam sa Japan kung saan nagkita sila ni Marie. Kinarga pa ni Sam si Marie on stage at hinalikan din siya nito.
Ikinuwento sa amin ni Marie ang buong pangyayari.

"It was part of the game. There was a name for it, I think it was a paper dance. But I didn't really know what's going on and suddenly I'm jumping. It's all kind of a blur because we were in front of the audience... It was funny!

"It was the audience saying, 'Kiss, kiss, kiss!' You gotta please the people. I try to be a good sport. I'm really shy and I'm a private person but I try to be a good sport," aniya.
Marie admitted that she still communicates with Sam. Aware din daw si Sam that she's coming and staying in the country for a few months.

"Yes, he's aware I'm here, [although it was] hard to get in touch with him because communication lines were bogged down when I left Japan. We don't really get into details about our work, but I'm sure he knows that I'm coming to the Philippines. Even if I don't have too many details about it, I was just kinda going day by day with the sked."

Is Sam one of the reasons she wants to try her luck in the Philippines?
"I would say, more than anything, it was the fans," sabi ni Marie. "It was the fans telling me, 'Please come here. Please do some concerts. Please give us an album.' It was really the fans asking me for it.
"Sam is very supportive of my career and it's really nice to have people I know here. It's a foreign country and I don't speak Tagalog unfortunately, so it's nice to know people here and he can help me out."
COMMITMENT. Nang tanungin namin if she's ready for a commitment right now, hindi naman itinanggi ni Marie na pinag-iisipan na niya ito sa ngayon.

"I've been thinking about that because I'm 28, so I should be thinking about that. But I'm travelling so much. I don't know how I would make it work, it'll be tough.

"The secret is I'm single, I'm very much single. I think I'm at a point in life where I just wanna meet a lot of people. For most of my life, I was not interested in boys, it was just a career for me.

"Now I feel it's time for me to open my eyes and see whom I could be compatible with," saad niya.


source:


http://www.pep.ph/features/couples/25135/marie-digby-cites-distance-as-the-reason-why-her-romance-with-sam-milby-did-not-blossom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...