Sam Milby

Sam Milby

Saturday 2 July 2011

Sam Milby and Anne Curtis / F&H Sale

F&H Sale
Posted on July 1, 2011

I rumbled on my keyboard when I learned about the F&H end of season sale starting today, July 1!

“Oh my google, website please!” I hardly contained myself.



And when I got to their website, these images of Sam Milby and Anne Curtis looking right-down, both with a PLAY button, filled my computer screen. So which would I click first?

Anne Curtis was a better choice. I thought there’s much more to interest me like make-ups, wardrobes, hair, etc. I mean why would I choose Sam’s when I can early foretell I’d see stony abs and unflattering briefs–which, by the way, would leave me watching awkwardly even I’m all alone in the room.

Hands-down to the video’s creative team. It is for F&H Fragances and shows Anne wearing different characters for different scents. I thought it was nice, and I was feeling inspired to do a short movie like it, when it had to come to this edgy character of Anne, and it appeared like a movie trailer to a horror film.


That scared me off a bit.

After Anne’s movie perking me up, I thought I’d be on for Sam’s turn. I could not put it to any longer descriptions, I just want to say Sam’s body is divine!



Anyway, just check out F&H’s website and their end of season sale and be awed yourself.

This entry was posted in Fashion and tagged Anne Curtis, F&H, fashion, Folded & Hung, Sam Milby by savingmybacon. Bookmark the permalink.

http://moderndaughter.wordpress.com/2011/07/01/fh-sale/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...