Sam Milby

Sam Milby

Thursday 12 September 2013

Sam denies guarding Jessy against other guys

Sam Milby and Jessy Mendiola at the Star Magic Ball. Photos by Nimfa Chua for ABS-CBNnews.com
MANILA – Actor Sam Milby denied that he was guarding Jessy Mendiola against other guys during the Star Magic Ball held at the Fairmont Hotel in Makati last Saturday.

In an interview with ABS-CBN News on Tuesday, Milby said it is just normal for him to be around Mendiola during the party because he is courting her.

“Jessy and I are not together. Of course, I could not stop any guy from courting her or getting near her or anything. As a guy courting a girl, I just show my interest and my being around her is not binabakuran ko siya. I just want to show na I want to be around,” he said.

Milby added that it is already a given that he wants to spend more time with Mendiola following his admission that the actress is his new object of affection.

“Lahat kami umiikot-ikot, we were all going around. Hindi ko naman gagawin iyon. But everyone knows na I’m making ligaw sa kanya. I wanted to be around her, hindi naman sa binakuran ko siya,” he said.

As to rumors that Jake Cuenca, who is also allegedly wooing the actress, was unable to get near Mendiola because of him, Milby only has one thing to say.

“We don’t need to make this issue bigger than it is. Sinabi ko na nililigawan ko siya, that’s how it is. There’s no issue between Jake and I,” he said.

While Milby and Mendiola were seen together most of the time throughout Saturday's party, both arrived at the ball separately...


Read more
http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/entertainment/09/11/13/sam-denies-guarding-jessy-against-other-guys?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...