Sam Milby

Sam Milby

Wednesday 25 April 2012

Derek Ramsay Replaced as Bea Alonzo's Love Interest in Upcoming Movie


Derek Ramsay Replaced as Bea Alonzo's Love Interest in Upcoming Movie

The actor says he'll be happy if Sam Milby takes his place and that he isn't bitter about Star Cinema's decision.

Actor Derek Ramsay, who recently signed an exclusive contract with TV5, says he has been replaced in an upcoming movie for Star Cinema, PEP.ph reports. Derek would have starred as the love interest of actress Bea Alonzo. 

"Hindi siya [shelved]; I think papalitan ako (The movie wasn't shelved. I think I'm getting replaced)," the star explained in a phone interview with PEP.ph. "It was Star Cinema’s management that decided it. I think it was announced in the press na hindi na tuloy sa akin yung project, so I understand. I’m not bitter or mad."

While Star Cinema has made no announcements just yet, Derek expressed his thoughts on rumors that his role might go back to actor Sam Milby. Sam had originally been tapped for the movie before he left for Hollywood in February. "Sam is one of my few friends in the industry," said Derek. "I’ll be very happy if it’s going back to him."

Although Derek will no longer be starring in a film with Bea, he is currently working on Nothing Compares To U under Viva Films for which he has two leading ladies, Anne Curtis and KC Concepcion. 

"I’m excited,” he is quoted as saying. "Si Anne nakatrabaho ko na, and napaka-successful ng movie na nagawa namin [No Other Woman]. Lagi namang masaya na katrabaho si Anne, so wala ang nerbiyos ko. May chemistry kami, kung paano ako didiskarte sa pag-arte. (I've worked with Anne before, and the movie was successful [No Other Woman]). Anne is always a joy to work with, so I'm not nervous. We've got chemistry, and I know how to utilize my acting skills when I'm with her.)"

“Kay KC, even more exciting, kasi hindi ko pa siya nakakatrabaho on big screen (With KC, it's even more exciting because we haven't worked together on the big screen yet)," he added. "Nakatrabaho ko siya before sa MMK [Maalaala Mo Kaya], sa TV. (We worked together on Maalala Mo Kaya on TV.)"

http://www.femalenetwork.com/celebri...upcoming-movie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...