Sam Milby

Sam Milby

Saturday 29 January 2011

Sam Milby defies gravity with motocross | PEP.ph: The Number One Site for Philippine Showbiz

Sam Milby defies gravity with motocross | PEP.ph: The Number One Site for Philippine Showbiz



Translate by Google:


The accident is not reason to fear or lose the actors appetite in the selected sport.


"It's not that bad a crash to get traumatized. I ran into a tree during a race and I broke my hand but I still finished the race.
In one high-speed crash, I landed on the wrong side of the landing jump. I was probably going at least 50 miles per hour," kwento ng 26-year-old na aktor.

"I tried to get John Prats [interested]... He said he tried it before and he is not into it. Billy Crawford said he is gonna come...
he used to do it before. Sometime, he'll join me," ang sagot ni Sam.

But if he invite the girl in show business to try motocross, who is this and why?

Sam wondered, thoughtful, then he binulalas the name of Angel Locsin.
She is adventurous. She is, like yung boyish type. Feeling like her game! "

Before the interview, have fun with Sam announced: "I plan on Attending the race on February 20."


Read the original text:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...