Sam Milby

Sam Milby

Tuesday 6 December 2011

Sam gives up big Manila projects, eyes Hollywood


Updated by: bong Entertainment Dec 6, 2011

Do you know that Filipino American actor and singer Sam Milby has rejected big offers in Manila and is trying to pursue his dream to be a Hollywood star?
Sam now shuttles between Los Angeles and Manila to pursue his dream.
Sam has dropped out of a major role in ABS-CBN’s forthcoming new TV drama, “Alta,” which will star Angelica Panganiban, Gretchen Barretto, KC Concepcion, Luis Manzano and Zanjoe Marudo. His role has been taken over by Diether Ocampo.
He has also given up a new movie with Bea Alonzo, which will now be shot with Derek Ramsey.

“It’s a big risk on my part. But I feel so good and positive about it. I’m really up to the challenge. Alam ko naman na napakahirap pumasok sa Hollywood,” Sam was quoted by Yahoo! Philippines OMG! and some members of the press as saying during Star Magic’s “A Night to Give Back” benefit concert last Sunday, November 20


Sam returned last October. after a series of auditions to meet again with casting directors and network executives.
Sam said the prospects in Hollywood was good but he has not been cast in any movie project there. 

He said he will go back to the U.S. in February and stay for three months for more possible auditions

A Yahoo report by Karen Valeza stated that Sam has never kept his Hollywood ambitions a secret. 

She quoted Sam as saying: “It is my dream. I believe that if I really work hard and if I push myself, I can. I think anybody who put their mind and heart into it, they can achieve it. But then Hollywood is not always like that naman. There are some na napakagaling naman but never get the chance. Suwerte ako kasi I’ve just started and I know a lot of people already. Sana yun ang start.”

http://www.philippinestodayus.com/ne...yes-hollywood/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...