Sam Milby

Sam Milby

Tuesday 8 October 2013

Sam Milby and his new business venture

Sam Milby is one of the newest showbiz businessman in town. The star of the defunct hit teleserye “Huwag Ka Lang Mawawala” has invested in the Prost German Pub at The Fort Strip in Taguig City together with five business partners.

“At first, I don’t know if I’m ready for that. I want to do something different and try other investments rin. It was me being an investor, I didn’t get to help in deciding, because my schedule wasn’t swak rin. It was more of using your money wisely, try different investments and take risks. Happy ako,” Sam told reporters during the Prost’s launch recently.

“It took me a while because ako yung tipo na matagal mag-isip talaga. And knowing how competitive restaurant business is now especially. I wanted to try something new and these are the people who have more experience. It’s like me learning from them and trying something new.”

Asked if he thinks doing business is risky, Sam replies, “It is scary, especially in this area (where there are lots of competitors). For me, it’s really more for the experience. It’s doing great so far.”

As a celebrity, Sam said it’s his duty to promote the pub to his millions of followers in microblogging sites. Some of his friends who have already visited were John Prats, Bea Alonzo, Isabel Oli and Slater Young. “Maria Mercedes” star Jessy Mendiola, who he is courting, has of course visited the pub.


Speaking of Jessy, Sam revealed that he still gets to see her despite their busy schedules. Sam is doing “Kimmy Dora: The Prequel Kiyeme,” while Jessy is busy with “Maria Mercedes.”

“We’re still in the getting-to-know-you stage. We’ve only been getting to know each other mga two months pa lang. We see each other every now and then.”



Read more:
http://ph.omg.yahoo.com/news/sam-milby-business-taguig-jessy-mendiola-034453301.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...