Sam Milby

Sam Milby

Friday 4 March 2011

Photographer Marc Nicdao's Vantage launches March 6th





"Vantage" is in-demand photographer Mark Nicdao's first book of celebrity portraits taken from 2003 to present.
This March 6, 2011, an exhibit at Greenbelt 5's Fashion Walk will feature 15 portraits in a silent auction. 


Read more:

Tags: angel locsin, angelica panganiban, anne curtis, bea alonzo, dingdong dantes, john lloyd cruz, kc concepcion, marian rivera, mark nicdao, piolo pascual, sam milby

http://chuvaness.livejournal.com/

2 comments:

  1. the 1st time we saw Ms Alonzo in "Kay Tagal Kitang Hinintay" , we knew even then at the tender age of 14 that she has the makings of a future movie queen... she had that mass appeal, the talent, the focus and dedication to make it, she has handled her stardom with humility all these years, pang reyna talaga destined to rule the silver screen for years like gloria romero and lorna tolentino.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Supermom! Thanks for posting.

    Yes. She is very talented and beautiful actress/model/performer, who "gives it all" on front of camera. As you can see, the camera loves her.

    Bea Alonzo is truly The Movie Queen. I love her movies with John Loyd and Sam, but most I liked her movie "And I Love You So" together with Sam Milby, witch one (I think) is the best movie I ever seen. It was something indescribably beautiful.It touched me very deeply. I really hope that someday I will see them again together on the big screen.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...