Sam Milby

Sam Milby

Sunday 13 February 2011

Sam Milby, Cute hunk as easy rider

Cute hunk as easy rider 
By Bayani San Diego Jr.
Philippine Daily Inquirer
First Posted 17:49:00 02/12/2011

Filed Under: moto-cross, Sport, Celebrities, Entertainment (general)
Most Read






ON DIRT tracks somewhere in Bicutan, Kapamilya hunk Sam Milby plays the role of daredevil to the hilt – steering a motorbike through hairpin twists, revving up and soaring from one hill to the next.

For the past four years, Sam has been seriously engaged in motocross; lately, he’s been training with the National Motorcycle Sports and Safety Association (Namssa).

“I always ride with Kenneth San Andres and his dad Jun. Kenneth is a national champion,” Sam says.

Last year, he rode only five times. This year, he seems determined to make up for lost time. Barely a month into the new year, he had joined at least three meets.

Racing runs in the family, he says. “My dad Lloyd introduced me to the sport. My brothers Bret and Bryan are also into racing. I started riding at age 10.” He admits he has fallen off the bike “many, many times. Once in the US, I ran into a tree and broke my left hand.”

Still, he hits the tracks. “I have a need for speed,” he enthuses. He shares his passion with friends Billy Crawford and KC Concepcion.

“I’d love to ride a motorbike in my movies and TV shows,” Sam says, sighing, “but management would rather use a stuntman.”

E-mail bayanisandiego@hotmail.com.

http://showbizandstyle.inquirer.net/...-as-easy-rider
Hula is online now 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...