Sam Milby

Sam Milby

Monday 25 October 2010

1Dol Sam Milby, Monday, 25 October

1Dol Sam Milby

1Dol was Sams next work after Impostor. It was a musical comedy-drama series, witch premied the 6th of september and there was 35 episodes. The last episode was 22 October.

Sams role name was Vince. Other main parts are played by Sarah Geronimo (Billie/Jean) and Coco Martin (Lando). Just like in many Pinoy TV-series, also in this was channing storylines. Excitement,  romance and singing. Lot of singing, such as it should be in musical.

I love music, especially when I hear Sam singing. There were some beautiful duets with Sarah Geronimo like "To Love again" and "I need You back", which is my favorite. I think that these songs will live long time in our hearts. I will miss 1Dol.


 

iDOL's Lead Stars Sarah Geronimo, Sam Milby and Coco Martin, Undergo Major Changes

Sunday, October 3, 2010 , Posted by JAB at 11:30:00 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...