Sam Milby

Sam Milby

Tuesday 27 August 2013

" Sam Milby confirmed pursuing Jessy Mendiola

AFTER being vocal on his interest with Shaina Magdayao, actor Sam Milby is singing a different tune now and admitted he's courting co-Kapamilya talent Jessy Mendiola.
In a "The Buzz" interview over the weekend, Sam said that Jessy is aware of his intentions to date her.
He also said that Jessy has been "very close" to him for the past two weeks, "She's aware and I did let her know of my intentions."
Sam added that she likes Jessy's simplicity and beauty.
When asked on their age gap, Jessy is only 20-year-old while Sam is nine years her senior, the actor said the "Paraiso" lead actress is very mature for her age.
"I think a lot of times she's misunderstood too... I can't say na I know her that well but the times that I've hung out with her have all been fun," Sam said. "
Read more:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...