Sam Milby

Sam Milby

Friday 23 August 2013

Celebrities Share Thoughts on Fortune Telling in ‘Hiwaga’

Kapamilya stars share their take on fortune telling to Atom Araullo this Friday (Aug 23), who probes why Filipinos are so fascinated by getting their futures told in “Hiwaga.”

Sam Milby and Robi Domingo may not believe too much in fortune telling too much but they have had experiences that made them think twice on whether it’s real or just a mere coincidence.

“Someone told me before that I’ll get into an accident and that same year, it did happen. My van overturned,” Sam shared.

“The fortune teller said that in the near future I will hold a microphone and that is actually what I am doing now. I am now a TV host,” Robi recounted.


Read more:
http://www.starmometer.com/2013/08/22/celebrities-share-thoughts-on-fortune-telling-in-hiwaga/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...