Sam Milby

Sam Milby

Friday 27 January 2012

Sam Milby: Anne is my 'deepest love' | ABS-CBN News

Sam Milby: Anne is my 'deepest love' | ABS-CBN News
ABS-CBNnews.com
Posted at 01/28/2012 12:41 AM | Updated as of 01/28/2012 12:41 AM

Actor Sam Milby
MANILA, Philippines – Actor Sam Milby admitted that his former girlfriend Anne Curtis is his “deepest love.”
In an interview with “Kris TV” on Friday, Milby revealed that he was truly affected by his break-up with Curtis a few years back.

“Siya talaga ang deepest love ko. There were times na nahirapan talaga ako afterwards na to get over her. It took a long time,” he said.
Curtis and Milby became a couple during the first quarter of 2007, but the actress broke up with him later that year to establish her “personal relationship with God.”
In 2008, the two admitted that they were exclusively dating again. However, Milby ended their relationship in November of the same year.
Now that Curtis’ career is soaring, Milby said that he is sincerely happy for her.
Sharing his short message to his former flame, Milby said, “I want to thank you [Anne]. I learned so much from you. I think may dahilan para sa lahat and I want to thank you for the love, for everything."
“I think you will definitely always have a place in my heart. I will always love you and just thank you and I know that God has a lot of plans for you,” he added.
Read more http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/entertainment/01/27/12/sam-milby-anne-my-deepest-love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...