Sam Milby

Sam Milby

Saturday 7 January 2012

Good news and sad news

Sam Milby told on Twitter, that because of time and schedule conflict, he wont be doing the indie movie anymore. Oh, I´m so sorry for that. I just hope to see him working with Heart Evangelista some other time. 


 That was sad news, but now some glad news! We all  are looking forward next moth, when Sam is going to New York for 3 moths for trying to pursue his career in Hollywood. I´m so  happy for Sam. I wish him all the best and I know that his fans - including me -  will support him in whatever he does.

Great news from Twitter! Sam Milby will be in Happy Yippee Yehey on Saturday!

Happy Yipee Yehey is a  noontime show of ABS-CBN which airs daily from Mondays to Saturdays, 12:20pm to 2:30pm. 
@HYYofficial Happy Yipee Yehey 
Sam Milby and Richard Poon, hahanahin ang My girl finalists;Angeline, bibirit; Pepe Smith, mahulaan kaya nya "who's the girl?" Abangan bukas


..and of cource  ASAP ROCKS this Sunday! Sam "lights a fire" in a supah dance number: 
 @gerromerocks: Yay! Gerald! Enchong! Enrique! Rayver! Rafael! And Sam Milby! Fire up ASAP 2012 :) Hawt Supahdance!!!! :) @GFORCEbyTG

Sam will be very busy before leaving to US: The Ultimate Dream Concert of SAM & TONI in Dubai,  January 27, 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...