Sam Milby

Sam Milby

Sunday 29 January 2012

Sam asks: 'What did I do wrong to lose Anne?'




MANILA, Philippines – Actor Sam Milby admitted he still wonders why things didn't work out with him and actress Anne Curtis.

Curtis and Milby became a couple during the first quarter of 2007, but the actress broke up with him later that year to establish her “personal relationship with God.”

In 2008, the two admitted that they were exclusively dating again. However, Milby ended their relationship in November of the same year.

In an interview with “The Buzz” on Sunday, Milby said: “Siyempre alam ko na happy na happy na siya but there are times like ano ba ang ginawa kong mali? You have to think about that. What did I do wrong? Siyempre hindi ako perpekto. I make a lot of mistakes but you take everything that you do as a learning. That’s how life is.”

Milby, however, maintained that he is very happy for Curtis, who is currently in a relationship with Erwann Heussaff.

According to Milby, the best thing about him and Curtis is that they have remained friends even after the relationship.

Milby also said that he and Heussaff are friends. He even shared that he greeted Heussaff during Curtis’ concert on Saturday.

“Last night I saw Anne’s family. I haven’t seen her dad matagal na and I wanted to say hi to them. When I was walking pass, I saw sina Erwann, Solenn and Georgina. I said hi to them din. He’s a very nice guy. I know him from before. He’s a very nice guy,” he said.


http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/entertainment/01/29/12/sam-asks-what-did-i-do-wrong-lose-anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...