Sam Milby

Sam Milby

Wednesday 9 November 2011

Marié 'loved' Sam. Said that Sam is ‘charming’

Marié 'loved' Sam | The Manila Bulletin Newspaper Online

By JULIEN MERCED C. MATABUENA
November 9, 2011, 2:43pm
Marié said that Sam is ‘charming’ (Photo courtesy of Marié's Twitter account)
Marié said that Sam is ‘charming’ (Photo courtesy of Marié's Twitter account)
MANILA, Philippines – For Marié Digby, loving a person and being in love are two different things.
“I think loving someone is accepting them for their goods and their bads. ‘In love’ is romantically loving someone, wanting to be in a relationship with them,” the singer-songwriter said in a live interview with Boy Abunda on “Bandila,” Nov. 8.
That said, it was almost inevitable that Marié was asked about Sam Milby, with whom she went out on dates in 2010.
“It wasn’t a relationship because we were never boyfriend-girlfriend. We were never exclusive. But I really put my heart into it,” Marié admitted.
When asked, “Were you in love or did you love him?” she replied, “I loved him.”
Marié also talked about James Yap, with whom she was romantically linked a few months ago.
Describing the basketball player as “disciplined,” the singer maintained that “we’re friends” and that she "has a good understanding of who he is.”
“We are not dating, but we’re friends. I do have a lot of respect for him. I see that he really cares about his child; he cares about his work. He’s a simple man. And I think he’s just really dedicated to those two things,” Marié said, reiterating that she likes James, but only as friend.
To Boy’s question whether their friendship can go any further, she said, “Anything is possible but I think it’s a very risky time. It’s not a very good time to even entertain that possibility.”
Meanwhile, Marié revealed the reason she chose to launch her career here in the country.
“My heart is really here. My heart is really connected to the Filipinos and I knew that since the first visit two years ago. For me it’s a place, this is where I wanted to come for years and years because without my Filipino fans, I wouldn’t have released albums anywhere in the world,” said she.
Marié's appearance on "Bandila," according to a report on abs-cbnnews.com, earned her 10th place on on Twitter's local trending topics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...