Sam Milby

Sam Milby

Tuesday 17 September 2013

"Anne's reunion movie with Sam gets Erwan's OK"

The two were last seen in the movie “Babe, I Love You,” which was released more than three years ago. The two stars also worked together on the TV shows "Dyosa" and "Maging Sino Ka Man."

In a live interview with “The Buzz” on Sunday, Curtis said she misses working with Milby, adding that they have maintained their friendship even after they broke up.

“He’s always masarap kakuwentuhan. Ma-chika iyon eh. I’m looking forward to shooting my new film with him and, of course, with Cristine Reyes,” she said.

Titled “The Gifted,” Curtis said working on the movie will surely be fun because she, Milby and Reyes have a lot to catch up on.

Asked if she and Milby still feel awkward because of their past relationship, Curtis said: “We were together kanina lang sa ‘ASAP.’ Wala talagang ilangan. We are friends.”

Curtis said even her current boyfriend, food blogger Erwan Heussaff, is fully supportive of her reunion project with Milby.

“I think he knows naman that he can be confident about how I feel for him. He doesn’t really interfere with my work because he knows how much I love my craft,” she said.

“Of course, hindi maiiwasan na he might be awkward when he’s watching it but he’ll still watch it,” she added.


Read more:
http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/entertainment/09/16/13/annes-reunion-movie-sam-gets-erwans-ok

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...