Sam Milby

Sam Milby

Wednesday 5 October 2011

Sam Milby is surprised by Paul Soriano being jealous of him - Push.com.ph

Sam Milby is surprised by Paul Soriano being jealous of him - Push.com.ph


10/05/2011 8:46 AM

by: Rachelle Siazon


100511-sam_main.jpgSam Milby was surprised when told that director Paul Soriano used to be jealous of him during the first year of the latter’s relationship with Toni Gonzaga. Paul previously revealed in The Buzz that he was affected by Toni and Sam’s chemistry in their music video of “If Ever You’re In My Arms Again” back in 2008. On Sam’s part, he said that Paul’s reaction was completely understandable. The dashing actor also didn’t deny the fact that he and Toni got romantically linked to each other in the past.

Ay talaga? Well, Toni and I were really close before. I think any guy who gets into a relationship with any girl knowing na meron siyang guy na naging closenoon… Of course I really had feelings for Toni before.Siguro if I were a guy too na may girlfriend, I would be jealous as well, so understandable yun. Pero matagal na yun. Okay na okay kami ngayon [ni Paul],” Sam stated in an interview with Push.com.ph at theToni@10 concert in Araneta Coliseum last September 30.

As one of Toni’s special guests for her 10th year anniversary concert, Sam shared that he caught up with Paul before the show started. “Yeah, nagkita kami sa dressing room para sa prayer. Of course nagkabatian kami. At siya ang director sa station ID ng ABS-CBN at Star Magic, so siyempre okay na okay kami.”

Sam is grateful because he and Toni have remained good friends. “That was a long time ago. Direk Paul and Toni have been together for a long time. She's very happy now. I’m really happy for her. We’re still friends and I just really appreciate the friendship she has been giving me until now.”

A self-confessed fan of Toni, Sam also expressed his gratitude to the Ultimate Multimedia Star for making him a part of her journey in showbiz. “Thank you sa friendship natin. I really appreciate everything you’ve done for me from the very start. For helping me get my career started, even sa loob ng Pinoy Big Brother house you’ve been such a great help. Thank you for being a great friend.”

Since their team-up on the big screen has always been a huge hit, we asked him there are plans for them to do a reunion movie. To which Sam replied, “Wala pa namang plano sa ngayon, pero sana magkaroon. I definitely miss doing movies with Toni. Kahit sa teleserye gusto ko rin makatrabaho siya. Maybe next year sana magkaroon kami ng project together.”

http://www.push.com.ph/features/3949/sam-milby-is-surprised-by-paul-soriano-being-jealous-of-him/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...