Sam Milby

Sam Milby

Sunday 14 August 2011

Sam Milby in the fast lane


SHOWBIZ DRIBBLE By Salve V. Asis (The Freeman) Updated August 15, 2011 12:00 AM





Photo credits to owner

Sam knows that motocross is a dangerous sport, but he just can’t shake off his need for speed.

“This is my passion. A lot of people have told me to give up motocross, but I just can’t,” the hunk of an actor said.
Last week, Sam must have felt an adrenaline rush after placing third in the Motocross Beginners Competition held in Cavite.

Sam says he’s not the rider who courts danger by doing crazy stunts like back flips because he’s aware that any serious accident will hurt his acting career. “I will do the jumps, but I would keep in mind to be very careful, especially if I have a taping the following day. It’s gonna be a big loss for me if I get injured.”

Sam meanwhile is ready to take a risk in another field –romance. He’s been unattached since he split up with Anne Curtis three years ago. “I’m not seeing anybody, I’m not dating anybody... Now I’m ready for a love life.”

Read more: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...