Sam Milby

Sam Milby

Saturday 2 November 2013

Sam Milby: ‘I want to challenge myself more in terms of roles and acting’
11/01/2013 12:23 PM
by: Kristhoff Cagape

Sam Milby would like to do more challenging roles in his future projects. The Filipino-American actor said he knows that in order to stay in the biz, he needs to offer something new to the audience and continually grow as an actor. “I think the next role pagdating sa teleserye is very important to me. I got good comments for my last role. For me, it’s choosing the right roles which are challenging for me and pushing myself more. I’m not getting any younger. I’m still young but in a business where it is a young market, you got to try different roles, you have to try different characters. That’s what I want to do. I want to challenge myself more in terms of roles and acting,” he relayed.

Sam also admitted he wants to venture again to music and might release an album next year. “Right now sobrang passionate ako sa music kaya I bring my guitar everywhere, sa shooting, sa taping, I bring my guitar all the time. I have so much passion for music right now. In terms of writing hindi masyado. I want to do music more again eh. I think early next year we have a plan na gagawin ng album,” he said.

The actor said he believes that pursuing music will be a good move for him. “In terms of longevity I think it’s a big factor when you can do music at the same time because you can always perform, you can always do shows abroad, you can do concerts and that really helps.”..


Read more: 

http://push.abs-cbn.com/features/9967/sam-milby-i-want-to-challenge-myself-more-in-terms-of-roles-and-acting/




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...