Sam Milby

Sam Milby

Monday 15 April 2013

" 'Dateless' Sam Milby back on the prowl "

MANILA – He may have been linked to a number of celebrities but actor Sam Milby’s last relationship is still with actress Anne Curtis, which ended in 2008.
Since then, Milby has remained single.
“I’m not dating but I’m on a lookout, yes,” he said when ABS-CBN News caught up with him backstage of Bininbining Pilipinas Gold at the Araneta Coliseum on Sunday.
The Kapamilya actor admitted that he actually has his hands full with his current television and movie projects.
“Sagad pa rin sa trabaho ngayon sa taping. Katatapos pa lang ng ‘Kahit Konting Pagtingin’ and now I’m doing ‘Huwag Ka Lang Mawawala’ with Judy Ann Santos and KC Concepcion,” he said.
Aside from this, Milby revealed that he’s also doing a new movie under Star Cinema. “I’m also starting a movie na but I don’t think I’m allowed to announce it yet,” he said.

read more
 http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/entertainment/04/15/13/dateless-sam-milby-back-prowl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...