Sam Milby

Sam Milby

Thursday 27 September 2012

Sam Milby Says Two Major Tv Stations In The U.S. Are Interested To Get Him
Filed under Pinoy Showbiz , by Admin on Sep 26, 2012

SAM MILBY says it’s really sad that some folks dragged his name in the Maja-Matteo breakup. “It’s good Maja clarified that there’s no third party involved in their split up,” he says at his launch as endorser of Diana Stalder Face Body Skin Care Center. “You know how it is in showbiz, some people make a lot of assumptions. Some are even saying I’m now courting Maja. Right now, I’m very much single. I’m so busy, no time for relationships.”

What’s he doing now? “I’m taping ‘Against All Odds’, the new teleserye with Judy Ann Santos and KC Concepcion. I play a very different kind of role here. Dati, lagi akong good boy or romantic lead, but here, I play a grey character. I’m also doing ‘Crazy Love’, the Star Magic 20th anniversary movie where I’m paired with Pokwang. Comedy yung episode namin. I’m also doing the World War II movie, ‘Death March’, with Zanjoe Marudo, Jason Abalos and Sid Lucero.”...


Read more:
http://www.showbiz-portal.com/2012/09/sam-milby-says-two-major-tv-stations-in.html#.UGMHu2ygw5w.twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...