Sam Milby

Sam Milby

Friday 13 July 2012

Camille Prats Denies Dating Sam Milby

The actress explains that she and the Fil-Am actor-singer are just friends

Actress Camille Prats denies rumors that she and Sam Milby are dating despite people sighting them together in a restaurant at The Fort.

"Sam and I are really good friends, and it’s true that we really hang out," Camille said in an interview with PEP.ph. "That time, we really had dinner together, kasi tinreat [treat]niya ako kasi nag-birthday ako, because he was not able to come (he treated me because he was not able to come during my birthday)."

Camille also shared that she frequently hangs out with Sam and her brother, John Prats, whom she claims are "like the best of friends."

"When I don’t have taping, I hang out with them, sumasabay ako sa kanilang mag-gym (I work out with them when they go to the gym)," she shared. "So, parang we're really good friends, wala naman nang ibang anggulo pa do’n (there's no other angle there)."
Read more 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...